Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Vehicle Insurance Alert.

Fortunately I had saved all the sales flyers and brochures of vehicle insurance providers. This year I have decided to be smart by comparing several auto insurance quote online and then select the insurance provider who offers the best customer service and also who has the back up of a lot of positive feedbacks.

Every year, my auditor reprimands me for throwing away money on vehicle insurance that he feels I should not have paid so much for old vehicles.

On last Saturday, I sat down with my husband and we browsed through the sales flyers and also compared about a dozen online quotes. The final figure revealed to me that I could have bought an iPhone had I been this smart all these years.

Hmmm… a lesson learnt at last!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good call, I did that last time I got insurance and have been happy with it, and its a great price. I recommend it to everyone.