Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where can you buy unlocked cell phones?

“Are these unlocked cell phones ready to use immediately?” my son asked his relative who came from Singapore and emptied his shiny pouch of its contents.

A half a dozen mobile phones clattered on the glass top of our center table. I was not impressed at all. None looked new and good looking. But my son, who is for ever crazy about cell phones, immediately gathered them up and started examining.

For his question, his relative replied in affirmation which meant you can use it with any service provider. The initial tie up must have been over and the users dump them in the second sale market.

I know these unlocked cell phones are available online too and ustronics.com is leader in this field.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks for the invitation. I signed up and also blogged it. I am doing a little bit of promotion for you.

You must take care of me separately. Just kidding! (Smile)