Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

An easy SEO strategy for better search engine ranking.

Today, I have learnt an important lesson in blogging. It is not enough to write useful content to attract daily unique visitors to my blogs.

Probably you might also be under the same impression. Our blogs get targeted visitors mainly from search engine results for the keyword, the searcher uses. And for that, we must rewrite the title of our blog.

I did that just now. Please look at the top of the browser and you will see the following:
Money by blogging| Blog Promotion| Blogging tools
This is what I write about mostly in this blog. Now I have informed the search engine clearly what this blog about is. Earlier, it used to be 'Blog Avenues' which you and I can make out something from it but the search engines could not match our intelligence.

You can also do this now.
Click on 'Edit HTML' of your blog and you will see this almost immediately:
“[title][data:blog.pageTitle][title]”

Please note that I have used different brackets above as I am facing problem writing here. Hope you understand.

Now replace the words in between the title tags with proper words that explain your blog's purpose. Preview and save the template if you are satisfied with what you see in the browser.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

http://www.photographicpointofview.com said...

Thanks for the post. I always learn something new when I read your blogs. Thank you for that. =)

Hugs,

Mary

Rangan Badri said...

Glad to be of some use Mary. Thanks for your appreciation. Did you implement it in your blog?

Rangan Badri said...

You can do it yourself the basic Savant.

Bijendra Thakur said...

Thanks Malathy it was an great article. I am reading articles regarding seo and related topics from quite a while but i felt that this article was informative and i hope i get these kind of informative article in future also.Malathy i would also like to know whats your opinion on automated seo.

Rangan Badri said...

Hi Thakur,
I don't know about automated SEO.

Jayneel Patel said...

This is really nice blog. I have never come across about this thing. It’s such informative blog. I am always ready to learn new things and this will help me a lot.