Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

Quick submission to RSS Mountain.


A comment on one of my blog posts led me to RSS Mountain. As the name suggests, RSS Mountain is the largest RSS feed directories in the Internet.

It is said to have more than 1 million feeds listed in its database under several categories such as automotive, beauty and fashion, celebrities, business and more.

I just submitted one of my blogs' feed and it was over in less than 30 seconds. Also, there is a gold mine of web content for knowledge seekers. I browse through them usually to get inspiring ideas for my blogs.

Submitting your blog's feed to feed directories is very important for blog promotion and unlike submitting to exclusive blog directories, submission to RSS feed search engines is very easy.

Try it now!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to learn more about blogging. I haven´t really got the hang of this RSS Feed concept yet. Are there plenty articles I can read to help me get to grips with it? I´ve just started blogging.. I´m a novice.. soon to be rectified though.. I´m going to go on a learning binge. Frank

Rangan Badri said...

You will learn all about RSS in a couple of hours. You should read some articles on RSS, RSS directories and RSS search engines, RSS forums.
Use them as keywords to search for articles.
About.com is a good place for articles.

Anonymous said...

Frank,

RSS is used to publish frequently updated works. Then you should submit your blog's feed to feed directories to spread your blog updates.