Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where do you buy Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses?


Some people are incorrigible. They refuse to mend, adjust to changing conditions and fashions.

That’s how I described my husband’s behaviour when he insisted on buying the decades old Wayfarer sunglasses and that he wanted that ridiculous looking mirrored black. I see such glasses worn by college students who be have like thugs. At least that is what movies depict them.

All of a sudden, my strong views about my husband’s attitude and the quality of Wayfarer sunglasses changed when I read in a world magazine that Wayfarer sunglasses are coming back to vogue because some famous sportsmen were shown wearing them.

A trivia:
Ray-Ban, the manufacturers of Wayfarer sunglasses
originally marketed them as sunglasses for pilots

Is it true?

Image: Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglass

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: