Pages

Monday, December 08, 2008

Bazzill Value Pack for interesting scrapbooking!


A mini contest was announced in my old school for the thanks giving day. The contest was limited to only 200 students. The contestants were supposed to come up with unique gift ideas for the Christmas.

--->Bazzill Value Pack from a Cherry on Top

And the main rule of the contest was that the gift should be affordable by even fruits vendors.

Some of the school students are also my present math students. They sought ideas from me. I know I am not good in this area and asked my husband, a true virtuoso to suggest ideas for gifts.

He didn’t take more than 15 minutes to produce a rather lengthy list of gift ideas starting from scrapbooking supplies and ending with handmade cell phone holders made of wooden ice cream spoons.

Do you want the list?

3D Spinning Smiley
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: