Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Unbelievable blog editor.

20px|Windows Live Logo Windows Live WriterImage via Wikipedia

The blog post you reading now is something special to me and will be to you too once you fully read this post.

I learnt about Windows Live Writer about 15 minutes ago from Blog Doctor whose author Vin is one I respect most as a consummate blogging coach.

The 15 reasons Vin has cited in his post to use Windows Live Writer to post to your blogs have aroused considerable interest in me. I love to use blog editor and if that comes from Windows itself, it must be damn good.

Some of the 15 reasons to use Windows Live Writer:

* It is free

* Post to multiple blogs.

* Save bandwidth by publishing post once only instead of continuously saving posts as you make them in a web browser Post Editor.

* Add Technorati/ Delicious/Flickr/Live Journal/Ice Rocket etc Tags to posts.

I hope you download it from here:

Technorati Tags: ,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: