Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Placing your blog feed in Facebook.

I followed someone's instructions in a forum for bloggers and inserted my blogs' feed in my Facebook profile hoping it will drive traffic to my blogs.

But, I am sorry to say 'No'. Don't ask me how did I check the data. I didn't check but I know from other tracking tools that Facebook is not an useful avenue to increase traffic to blogs.But that should not prevent you to try it out. Your blog's content may be good.

Here is how you do it:
* Log in to Facebook and click on your 'Profile' at the top.
* Click on 'Settings' tab you will find on the next screen.
* Click on "Other Services" that appear besides "You can automatically import activity from YouTube......
* Click on "Blog/RSS" and submit your blog's home page URL and that's it.

When you publish your post again in your blog, you will a snippet of your blog post. When Facebook members visit your profile, they will be able to see your blog posts as snippets.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: