Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

Where the money is?

BlogosphereImage by coyenator via Flickr

Blogging for money is at present the easiest and most popular way to earn money online. New bloggers enter the blogosphere with the sole intention of making a full time career off blogging.

There are countless guides and tutorials in the blogosphere on how to be a pro-blogger. Even in this blog, I have advertised several guides related to blogging.

About a year ago, I wanted to buy that most talked about and most advertised ebook, "Blogging to the bank". A few reviews here and there were not all the encouraging. But some of my friends here asked me about my opinion which of course I don't have. They are asking me where the money is, in blogosphere.

I seek your feedback on that book or for that matter any other e-book on pro-blogging or anything on blogging for money.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: