Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The little black demons on the face.

I hate the word ‘somehow’. That too, when it is used by a doctor, I get angry. We approach doctors only because we don’t know what to do when something bothers us for more than a couple of days-right?

When I met the dermatologist in his posh office, I didn’t ask him how to get rid of blackheads but asked him how those little black demons form on the face. He replied that the dark plugs get darken ‘somehow’.

If you happen to read articles in the Internet about blackheads, you will notice that faces with oily skin are more susceptible to get blackheads. But how will one find out whether the skin is oily or not? Do they have to use some sort of blotting paper on their face?

I am sorry for my outburst. I don’t like vague answers from educated persons.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Balu said...

many doctors generally suggest medicines which only aggravates the problem and make one the frequent customer of the doctor. what a pity?