Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prenatal vitamins are not really for you.

I wonder whether pregnant women bother to get feedbacks from others who have taken all the prescribed prenatal vitamins before their first appointment with their gynecologist.

Recently, when I accompanied a relative for a prenatal check up, I noticed the doctor reprimanded her for not heeding to her advice. I was suddenly aware of the number of prenatal vitamins that the doctors prescribe has increased over the years.

I certainly didn’t take so many 24 years ago!

I really would like to see a website that collects consumers’ feedback on prenatal vitamins. It will be a great help for pregnant women.

One thing women should ensure is that at no cost they should fail to nourish the baby inside. Doctors know what they are doing and it is best to act as per their advice.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: