Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Steal worthy ideas.

I think stainless steel drums sound better when we say ‘drums of steel’-don’t you agree? I have several of them, bought in the ‘second sales’ market at throw away prices.

I use them to store water and also to catch rain water through pipes. We live in a water starved city. Except during the monsoon months (they are very short really, only two months), we live with water scarcity. Rather we have learnt to live with it by copying creative ideas to catch and store water.

There is another major use for my stainless steel drums. I used to willingly lend them for parties and wedding ceremonies. Only at such times, those useful pieces see something different in them like fruit juice and soup.

Steal worthy ideas-eh?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: