Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Have you heard from Review Me?

It has been quite sometime since I have heard from Review Me.
I know Review Me works slightly different from other blog marketing companies.

While in other companies, you will have to search for blogging assignments, in Review Me, advertisers search for publishers whose blogs and websites best match their parameters.

I remember rejecting a couple of offers from Review Me and that may be the reason for not getting any more paid blogging jobs from them. So far, I made just a hundred dollars from Review Me. I last did a work for them in 2007.

I should think of finding a way to attract their advertisers. The payment is good and Review Me pays promptly.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

linknami said...

An alternative resource is linknami.com, where bloggers can make money by publishing articles, writing and publishing reviews for websites, products or services as well as by publishing contextual links in their blog posts.

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks for the intro.