Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The longest skirt for a bride.

The beautiful bride took everyone by surprise! She descended the staircase graciously in a long white skirt instead of a traditional sari! Though long skirts are the most preferred dress by young women, they are not meant for religious functions.

Nevertheless, the bride’s fair complexion matched her choice of white long skirt. White skirts give an impression of educated look than any other color.

I appreciated her courage to defy the tradition in spite of murmurs of disapproval. I personally went up to express my remarks. At the corner of my eyes, I saw the groom’s face lit up with pride.

By the way, can you call a sari too, a long skirt? I think so, a sari is the longest skirt and it is definitely more graceful than the one you see in the picture below.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: