Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Blog writing in only 3 steps.

So, you have read several blog posts that will teaches you how to write blog posts in 8 steps or 6 steps.

I beg to differ. I follow only 3 steps in my blog posts.
1. Title
2. Body
3. Conclusion

I think you are going to prove me wrong by going through some of my published blog posts and contradict me. Well, that would be welcome for my blog posts will be read again!

However, if you think for a minute, you will agree with my 3 step blog writing formula. Of course, the body might have subtitles, bullet points, links and quotations but still, they will be part of the body where I drive my point.

Generally, I don't write big blog posts; I try to keep my blog posts with 200 words or less.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: