Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Breezy ideas for new homes.

As the moving day to my new apartment is nearing, we have been discussing over myriad home interior decoration details. While we have agreed on most of the requirements, some issues are indecisive because of difference of choices.
For example, my son out rightly rejected my preference for Casablanca fans because they are too big. I too realized the sense in it and opted for medium sized fans and that settled the issue, at least temporarily.
However, before another disagreement arises, I ordered four medium sized Casablanca fans with remote control device.
Another long dream of mine is to place beautiful and unique candle holders in all the corners of the apartment for which I have already bought small stands. I bought six pieces Dale Tiffany (look at the picture) candle holders.


Is it not lovely?
Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: