Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

How I make money by blogging?

Come on, don't assume I am going to reveal something new to make money online. I am doing only all other internet entrepreneurs are doing.

I blog for fun and money. I get paid through:
* Adsense
* Ghost blogging
* Affiliate sales
* Offering blogging consultancy
* Offering off site SEO services

While these are the major avenues that bring me money, I also train people to learn blogging. That is where my major income comes from.

Next comes ghost blogging which sometimes leads to blog sitting, a boring job but still pays.

I admit I don't make big money through affiliate sales though I know its full nuances. I lack effort in that area.

Offering my SEO services is recently added. I like that work and I am good at it.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: