Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Get your blogs the right exposure.


I spent half of yesterday searching for ways to promote my blogs. I got lucky as I compiled about a dozen new avenues to propagate my blogs. It was a revelation to me. There are more web sites that are buried in the vast web that can be used by every blogger to promote their blogs, build a strong readership and gain useful insight on what is happening in the blogosphere.

I will blog about my findings one by one. Here is the first website for your blog promotion.

http://bloginteract.com/


It allows bloggers and freelance writers and journalists to meet online virtually and submit their favorite stories, photos, videos, and more.

I would call Blog Interact as a bloggers community to engage and interact with other bloggers from all parts of the world.

Oh yes, it is a perfect niche social bookmarking site targeted at bloggers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

infomonster said...

Thank you for your hard work will check back to find out more of your results.
Leanne from getridofcellulitethighsreview.com

Unknown said...

Malathy,
You're using Blogger, so you know "Big Daddy" Google goings to catch your link. You are linking into Blog Interact and I wanted to say "Thank You" for the kind words about Blog Interact. I hope you will enjoy the site!
Bryan - Blog Interact

Rangan Badri said...

I quote:
"You're using Blogger, so you know "Big Daddy" Google goings to catch your link."

--What does this imply please?