Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Get your blogs the right exposure.


I spent half of yesterday searching for ways to promote my blogs. I got lucky as I compiled about a dozen new avenues to propagate my blogs. It was a revelation to me. There are more web sites that are buried in the vast web that can be used by every blogger to promote their blogs, build a strong readership and gain useful insight on what is happening in the blogosphere.

I will blog about my findings one by one. Here is the first website for your blog promotion.

http://bloginteract.com/


It allows bloggers and freelance writers and journalists to meet online virtually and submit their favorite stories, photos, videos, and more.

I would call Blog Interact as a bloggers community to engage and interact with other bloggers from all parts of the world.

Oh yes, it is a perfect niche social bookmarking site targeted at bloggers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment