Pages

Monday, April 04, 2011

How Google's +1 button is going to help bloggers.


This is not yet launched but soon it will be.

Where will you see this +1 button?
You will see this in the search results page. Beside every search result, you will see this button.

Similar to the "I like it" button in the Facebook, this button will inform us who many people liked a particular web page on search results page.

I hope you realize the importance and value of this users' vote on our web sites and blogs. I am sure this metric will carry more weight than the Google Pagerank.

I forsee creative articles and tutorials from passionate search engine marketing professionals on how to get more '+' for our web pages. Yes, we have a chance to get lots of '+' for inner pages too.

There is no doubt in my mind that original and high quality content will get votes fro human beings which are more true than Google's search engine based votes leading to its own page rank.

I feel this is a master stroke of Google to refrain the article based sites to get high rank the in the search engines. Novices may not know but veterans know that there are more rewritten articles in the articles sites than written by a qualified and original writer whose content is constantly molested by every article writer.

I am eagerly awaiting to see the '+' button that would direct me to top class information in the Internet.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

raja rajendra said...

absolutely fascinating idea .