Stumbleupon.com requires no introduction for all of us bloggers. However, we all need to use it to the optimum to get free targeted visitors to our blogs.
I am using Stumbleupon.com since its very beginning but I have realized I am not doing it the correct way. Below are some points I have learnt from a few online blogs and SEO forums.
* We have to change the title and description while stumbling our own content. We generally use the same blog post's title.
* It is not advisable to stumble our own content always.
* We must spend time in Stumbleupon.com to actively look for some of our interests and stumble them leaving an useful note for the benefit of others.
* Show genuine interest in others' content and build a lasting network. Stumbleupon is not merely a social bookmarking site. It is a big community of people from all over the world with varied interests.
* Visit Stumbleupon.com at least once a week and spend a minimum of 15 minutes to browse, add friends and stumble their content.