Pages

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Technorarti invites freelance bloggers.

A few hours before, I had applied for the post of freelance blogger to Technorati, the most visited blog search engine in the internet. I have given three of my recent blog posts on topics related to blogosphere because I have selected 'blogging' as my niche of interest.

I wish I get selected as a freelance contributor for Technorati. If that happens, my blogging effort, my deep knowledge of the world of blogging and my work as a blogger since 2005 will be exposed in front of millions of bloggers across the world.

If you are also interested to be a contributor to Technorati.com as a guest blogger, visit the URL, read the benefits, choose the topic on which you are comfortable and fill out form online.

Leave your feedback here with your blog's URL.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: