Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Want to earn money as a SEO worker?

I have no big success stories to back me up but still, I am confident that I can deliver. I am starting a keyword academy soon. I intend to train people on various aspects of keyword research.

This will be my content:
Keyword research and analysis
Long tail keyword
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI)
Niche finding
Developing keyword rich websites with unique content
Using PLR to churn out niche websites

I will not be using any professional software for my keyword analysis and niche finding.

I have learnt a few techniques that are known only to a handful of internet marketers.

Initially, I am offering my personal training course only to the residents of Madras. Keep checking for updates at http://blogging-academy.blogspot.com

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Sara said...

This is great blog on Search Engine Optimization. Great blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you