Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Apple bottoms for 10 year old girl?

The 10 year old girl gave me a sheepish look when I looked at her in astonishment because she was wearing apple bottoms. I have never seen a girl of just 10 years wearing apple bottom jeans. When I asked how she knew about apple bottoms, she replied that she saw a 5 year old girl wearing it and dancing in YouTube!

I thought the apple bottom jeans did not fit her at all. She has a bulky frame. Apple bottom jeans suit only slim figures.

I was totally taken aback when she (she is my brother-in-law’s daughter) said she is surprised that I could identify an apple bottom dress being 53 years old. I laughed out loud and told her that I have seen some of my students wearing apple bottom.

She seemed not convinced. She said she would visit my classroom today to find out whether I am telling the truth.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: