Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Blogging for money-an intro.


The seminar on "Blogging for money-an Intro" was a total flop. The seminar was free. Still, only 4 people attended till the end and one of them was the host of the seminar hall.

I even noticed few early participants walk away with in 15 minutes. The entire participants found it unsuitable to their expectation. Nevertheless, don't ask me what was their expectation as I guess even they are not aware of it.

There are so many people out there in the same boat and their collective destination is work from home but very few dare to venture beyond attending a free seminar. They keep sailing and they would neither reach their destination nor get drowned.

What a colossal waste of talents, time and more time!

If you are interested in knowing about an introduction to blogging for money, please email me and I will give you a link to my power point presentation.

Image courtesy: Google images.



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: