Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The silent power house.


I did not hesitate and said yes to the sales executive of honda generators and asked him to come in to my office. I did not mind his gate crash.

The power outage is now extended to three hours a day. Till now, I have been managing my mathematics coaching class with two emergency lamps. But they last only for an hour.

I badly wanted to purchase a generator for my office but kept procrastinating because I was unable to decide between 4 major portable generator brands. When the Honda generator sales executive interrupted my class, I took it as a good omen and decided instantly that I would buy one that would fit into my budget.

Just then, one of the students came forward to tell me that he is using a Honda E3000ISA generator in his home and vouched for its efficiency and economy.

It made me seal the deal.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: