Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A hand held GPS is a perfect graduation day gift.

Four years before, when my son completed his B.E. degree, I did not think about giving him a graduation day gift. Neither had he asked me for one. It was so sweet of him-eh?

One month before, he emailed me a link to top 10 graduation gifts and asked me to buy a hand held GPS for his cousin who recently got admitted in Cincinnati University. He told me that a GPS is extremely essential for those who are visiting the U.S. for the first time.

I appreciated his thoughtfulness and forwarded the link to top 10 graduation gifts to his cousin and asked him to choose what he wants and assured him that I will get it before he boards his plane.

He matched the decency of my son and selected the cheapest one. I appreciated his choice of GPS-a GARMIN NUVI 1350 GPS (see picture). It is preloaded with North America maps.

Don’t you think it is handy?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: