Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Feedburner launches new interface with several tracking stats.

Casually I logged into my Feedburner account without any real purpose. At the top, I saw the message 'Try new Beta version'. I obliged. I noticed a lot of changes.

My feeds were tracked and clicked monitored. I jumped with excitement when I noticed the feed of Laws of Universe blog is attracting several clicks. It is the top feed among the feeds of my other blogs.

To get more information on the traffic that my blog got, I clicked on the 'Feed name' and wow, there was so much information like from which countries the clicks originated and the traffic source such as feed subscriptions, social bookmarks and so on.

If you are in a hurry, you can view the new Feedburner interface at http://feedburner.google.com/gfb/

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: