Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What should the insurance quotes reveal?

I make it a point to visit Wholesaleinsurance.net at least once in a fortnight. Of course I don’t buy any insurance scheme every 15 days. I am sure none would do that. I like to stay updated with any change in insurance quotes from all the major players, especially the ING and the Prudential insurance who are my favorites.

I am neither an insurance agent nor a consultant though people approach me to consult whenever they wanted to invest safely in financial products.

Once, my sincere advice benefited a distant relative of mine who was not actually doing well. Since then the word spread and I too developed a liking for financial product analysis. That is how I got interested in the life insurance schemes offered by all the major insurance companies.

I got the hang of hidden (not so obvious) charges and insurance agent-friendly points by looking at the difference in premium quotes from insurance service providers. Any change would make me study closely.

Email me if you ever need a friendly advice on life insurance schemes.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: