Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

The difference between Google pagerank and MOZ ranks.


The past 20 minutes was very useful as I read a wonderfully educative blog post on the difference between Google page rank and the domain authority awarded by MOZ.

For those of you who have no clue about MOZ's ranks, please look the image below of my blog Online Money World. Please look closely at the two arrow marks.

The page authority (PA) is 24 and the DA (Domain Authority) is 14. I am yet to understand the implications of these ranks.

Nevertheless, I urge you to read the original blog post linked above. It is made my Blogger Tricks, the blog we all should subscribe to and read regularly.

I think the MOZ ranks may not replace the Google PR but would be given value to them by advertisers if that is your main question.(smile)



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: