Pages

Monday, December 02, 2013

Creative ideas for your blog content.

What to blog about is the question that surfaces often even to bloggers who have been blogging for 8 years. (yep, I am pointing at me). When I confessed this to one of my friends, she jokingly told me that such a road block (rather blog block) happens only to long time bloggers because they run out of ideas, whereas, a new blogger would be brimming with content ideas.

I suppose she had a valid point.

Sometime before, I stumbled on to an excellent infographic titled "21 types of blog content we all crave. Without beating an eye lid, I pinned it on my pinterest.

The infographic is below and you may click on the image for a larger view.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/157344580703850028/

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: