Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Money Making Wedding Blog.

Sometime before, one of my friends was working for a reputed online wedding business directory. She urged me to take a glance at it.  By the time I exited from the website, it was not a glance but a thorough browsing because there was so much information about wedding needs and planning. It was simply mind boggling.

There were more than 40 categories of business related to wedding and under every category, hundreds of advertisers have hopefully placed their attractive banners and text links. The first thought that came to my mind was the wedding business online directory must be making plenty of money.

My blogging mind immediately thought of launching a wedding blog to grab my share of business. Being a problogger since 2006, I have the experience of turning it into a money making machine.  I have more than 1500 wedding related PLR articles that I can convert them into unique.


Though, I don’t pin big hopes on Google AdSense to earn by contextual advertising, I am sure, the blog can attract advertisers in the wedding industry. However, I quickly gave up the urge because it will be too much of a work load.

Wedding niche is an ever green one with year around activities. It is a recession proof niche and unbound by season.

Here are some of the categories of advertisers for a wedding blog:
·         Marriage Halls
·         Caterers
·         Event planners
·         Wedding contractors
·         Wedding entertainment providers
·         Wedding dresses and jewels
·         Florists
·         Wedding hall decorators
·         Wedding cards
·         Bridal makeup
·         Photographers and videographers
·         Bride and groom verification service providers

There are so many sub-categories under the above mentioned categories. With such a bank of information, there is so much to write content for a wedding blog that it can be anyone’s full time income.


If by chance you are lured into starting a wedding blog, I can give you a readymade wedding blog with premium theme and plugins for an affordable price. I can even help you to upload it on your server free of charge.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: