Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Good place for free premium themes for blogger blogs.

Even though I have been blogging since 2005 and my first blog was on blogspot.com, I am still not making use of wonderful themes similar to wordpress for my blogspot blogs. I have nearly 8 of them though not updating as passionately and frequently as before because I a big fan of wordpress blogging platform.

I have seen hundreds of blogger blogs (blogs hosted by Google free of cost) that are on beautiful wordpress like themes. I even downloaded a few of them and tried to replace with this very blog's template but in vain. That ever present XML parsing error always stared at me.

I know of a place where a blogger of blogspot.com can download over 50 templates for his blogspot blog. See this below. It doesn't look anything remotely similar to the themes available for blogspot bloggers' dashboard-right?


http://designscrazed.org/best-free-blogger-templates/

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: