Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

List of blog directories by sponsored reviews.

It is my opinion only. I liked the idea of a bloggers and advertisers market place where a match of is made between the two. I like it more when the host of such a market place is trying to help the bloggers win more bids by increasing their link popularity and tp achieve this they have provided a list of blog directories for bloggers to submit their blogs.

The host is Sponsored Reviews and their list is provided with the directories' Google PR and Alexa rank. This is a considerate move by Sponsored Reviews. I appreciate their intention.

Longtime back, I too published a list of blog directories and search engines which has been downloaded many times.

Then I also introduced some new blog directories and wrote a short review about them.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: